GTD Scientific also offers a unique practice area: The Science of Violence®.
We combine quantitative tools of the engineer and scientist with the use of force spectrum to understand human conflict interactions. More specifically, we are able to apply numbers that describe the confusing nature of human physiology, decision making, and injury causation during high stress and deadly force encounters.
Our expertise spans a wide spectrum of violent encounters: required use of force, combative physiology, physical preparation for high stress incidence, evaluation of personal injury due to hand-to-hand altercations, and injury potential of a wide variety of objects and weapons.
- Physical Abuse
- Required Use of Force
- Close Range Combat Measures
- Biomechanical Reconstruction of Applied Tactics and Techniques
- Effects of Less-Lethal Weapons
- Injury Potential of Weapons or Objects
- Self-Defense Teaching Methodology