We strive to communicate knowledge garnered through structured scientific medium and privately held seminars.
Through dynamic lectures, interactive demonstrations, group work activities and guest speakers you will gain knowledge of how to quantify both human movement and human injury via biomechanics. Further, since we are a successful small business if you take one of our business courses we will share the recipe for effective entrepreneurial process as dictated by theory and continued practice.
Training is conducted in part by a former Adjunct Professor at the University of British Columbia (UBC) and GTD Scientific Inc. is an accredited institute for providing Continuing Professional Development Credits for Lawyers and Paralegals through The Law Society of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada and the Washington State Bar Association in Seattle, Washington, USA. Further, many other professional associations have accredited us for providing these same credits, such as the British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists, Physiotherapy Association of British Columbia, the British Columbia Chiropractic Association and many others.
Available Training Courses
- Biomechanics I – Quantifying Movement (8 Credit Hours)
- Business I – Early Phase Entrepreneurship (Business Plans to Systems) (8 Credit Hours)
- Biomechanics II – Quantifying Injury (8 Credit Hours)
- Business II – Advanced Entrepreneurship (Marketing to Finance) (8 Credit Hours)
- Elementary Physics for Legal Professionals (1.5 Credit Hours)
- Science of Violence® (4 Credit Hours)
Dynamic Workshops and Training
A brief video overview of the workshops and training we offer.